IMPORTANT: As part of our streamlined check-in process, all guests must Register by completing a Lodging Agreement prior to arrival.
BCA Residential specializes in Vacation Rental and Corporate Apartment style accommodations. We are not a hotel - you will be given access to a private residence instead of a hotel room.
For your convenience we offer our innovative - At Your Leisure Check-in®.
Our Guest Pre-Arrival Registration and Lodging Agreement process allows each guest to go directly to their apartment rather than an office/front desk upon arrival. But similar to checking in at a
front desk, we collect:
- A valid credit card for incidentals/damages
- A picture of your Government Issued Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or similar)
- A selfie of you holding your Government Issued Photo ID
What to Expect
- 14-days Before Your Arrival – you will receive an email titled "It's Time To Register for Your Stay". Follow the simple
instructions to complete your Guest Registration (link below). If your arrival is within 14-days, please click on the link below to start your registration.
- 2-days Before Your Arrival – you will receive your arrival details and instructions in an email with "Arrival Instructions" in
the subject line. This email will have your digital lock code and property address or apartment number. If you have not received your instructions the day before your arrival, check your
spam folder and then give us a call if you still do not have it.
- On Your Day of Arrival – There is no need to check-in at our management office. Simply go straight to your apartment, condo or home any time AFTER 3PM and enter your 4-digit code
into the lock. Instructions on how to complete your Arrival Check-in and information on your apartment, property, Wi-Fi access and parking pass will be inside on the counter.
Note: Guest Registration works best using a tablet, smartphone, laptop or computer with a camera.