IMPORTANT: As part of our streamlined check-in process, all guests must Register by completing a Lodging Agreement prior to arrival.
BCA Residential specializes in Vacation Rental and Corporate Apartment style accommodations. We are not a traditional hotel; you will be given access to a private residence instead of a standard
For your convenience we offer our innovative At Your Leisure
Our Guest Registration/Check-in and Lodging Agreement process allows each guest to go directly to their apartment rather than an office or front desk upon arrival. Similar to checking in at a
front desk though, we collect:
- A valid credit card for incidentals and damages
- A picture of your Government Issued Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or similar)
- A "Selfie" of you holding your Government Issued Photo ID
What to Expect
- 14 days Before Your Arrival – You will receive an email titled "It's Time to Check-in for Your Stay with BCA". Follow the emailed
instructions to complete your Guest Registration (link below). The average completion time is approximately 5 minutes. If your arrival is within 14 days, please click on the link below to
start your registration.
- 2 days Before Your Arrival – You will receive your arrival details and instructions in an email with "Arrival
Instructions" in the subject line. This email will have your digital lock code and property address or apartment number. If you have not received your instructions the day before your arrival, check
your spam folder and then give us a call if you still do not have it.
- Your Day of Arrival – There is no check-in at our management office. Simply go straight to your apartment, condo or home any time AFTER 3PM and enter your 4-digit code into the
lock. Instructions on how to complete your Arrival Check-in and information on your apartment, property, Wi-Fi access and parking pass will be inside on the counter.
Note: Guest Registration works best using a tablet or smartphone.